What Are Cookies
- To recognize new visitors to our web sites.
- To recognize past customers.
- To improve our website and better understand your visits on our platforms.
- To integrate with third party social media websites.
- To better understand the interests of our clients, partners and our website visitors.
It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
The Cookies We Set
Cookies are typically categorized as “Session” or “Persistent” cookies. Session cookies help us track your actions during your browser session, but they do not remain in your device afterwards. They are closed when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies remain on your device between sessions. We use them to authenticate you and remember your preferences. They are written on your device's hard disk and are still valid when you restart your browser. Session and persistent cookies can be either first or third-party cookies. A first-party cookie is set by the website being visited; a third-party cookie is set by a different website. Both types of cookie may be used by us or our business partners.
This site offers products, environments newsletters, publications or email subscription services etc. and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed / unsubscribed users.
Third Party Cookies
Third Party Analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you. Following is the list of specific tracking tools:
- Google Adwords – We use conversion tracking to help us understand how effective our digital campaigns are.
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. For example, we collect details of the site where the visitor has come from and the total number of times a visitor has been to our website. This allows us to determine the effectiveness of our online campaigns in terms of sales and user activity on our sites. Not trackable to a particular person
- Bing Ads – Bing Ads allows us to have our advertisements appear at the top of the results page for certain search engines. We also use this tool to track visitors that click on our ads and visit our site. This helps us direct users to our website and determine the effectiveness of our online campaigns in terms of sales and user activity on our sites.
- Crazy Egg – We use this to track web page viewing behavior.
- Facebook – We use this technology to allow users to share their experiences with our websites on Facebook and to track visitors to our sites who have interacted with our ads or posts on Facebook. For example, we may collect your browser information, demographic data, and interaction data. This allows us to determine the effectiveness of our marketing efforts on Facebook.
- Leadlander – We record web page traffic and form fill outs with this tool.
- LinkedIn - We use LinkedIn cookies to enable social sharing buttons on our sites, as well as to track social media and other web browsing behavior in order to target ads and promotions to your interests
- Marketo – We record web page traffic and form fill outs using this tool.
- Triblio – We use this tool to personalize web pages to ensure visitors are getting the most relevant and valuable experience from our site.
- Twitter – We use the Twitter cookies to enable social sharing buttons on our sites, as well as to track social media and other web browsing behavior in order to target ads and promotions to your interests.
- Mixpanel − We use Mixpanel to understand how our media campaigns work and how you interact with our website in order to improve the user experience.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with our social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy statements.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
- If you have a question about this Cookie Notice, you can Contact Us.